Monday, September 12, 2011

M.A.C/Estee Lauder/Bobbi Brown Warehouse September 2011 Sale Haul!



Hey everyone!
This is my very first blog post! I started a blog almost 3 years ago, but I never got the chance to keep up with it (previous blog posts deleted)! So this time around, I decided I would give it a go one more time.....

Anyways, I'm not gonna go on much further with this...I'll explain my journey later on...for now I wanted to share my haul at the recent M.A.C/ Estee Lauder/ Bobbi Brown warehouse sale held four times a year ( September, December, March, and June) at Markham Fairgrounds. This haul is from the sale that just passed this weekend. I was only able to get a free ticket to Sunday's sale thanks to one of my good friends. I've always gotten tickets luckily from friends, but I do know of people who go to the extreme of buying tickets online. I don't blame them! These tickets are HARD TO GET!

I didn't get alot of make-up this time around. I wanted to budget myself at this sale because in the past I would go super crazy and spend almost $400. Also, my ticket was for the last day, and some make-up items that I was lusting for (M.A.C brush cleanser! Ugh!) were already sold out. Nevertheless, I was very happy with what I got!




Blush Products

Get-away Bronze Powder Blush
- From the "To The Beach Collection" , is a lighten metalic bronze with a frost sheen. It would lean a bit orange-y for lighter skin tones, but for me, it would make a perfect summer bronzer for cheeks .



Brit Wit Blushcreme - From the "MAC Cremeblend Blush Collection". This blush is light mauve toned colour. Almost rosy beige. I love it because I can layer it with True Romantic beauty powder blush that I absolutely LOVE!




Eye Products



Partylicious Pigment - This pigment was limited edition from the Alice + Oliva collection. It's aqua teal with gold and teal reflects. Let me tell you how HAPPY I was when I saw this! Now, I believe some or most of what I got must have been from the June warehouse sale, but I didn't go. I've been lusting for this pigment for a while, and I was super happy to get this at the sale!



The Family Crest Pigment - From "A Tartan Tale Collection". The colour can be described as a blackend bronze with pearl. It's a beautiful shade; nothing I've seen before from M.A.C.

Gold Pigment - I don't think this came from any collection, but rather a PRO Pigment colour. It's a rich and smooth gold colour.



Rani Eyeshadow - From MAC: Mickey Contractor collection. This is a bright, BRIGHT fuchsia pink. I don't have a colour quite like this so I had to get it to add to my collection!




Lip Products




Speak Louder lipstick - This lipstick is a permanant colour at M.A.C. The formula is creamsheen and this is a bright coral-red lipstick. It's almost opaque.



Something New lipstick - I've seen alot of dupes for this colour, but because I do not own any of those dupes, I got this colour at the sale. This is a brighten fuchsia pink lip colour. It's close to Girl About Town (but brighter, pinker), and Show Orchid lip stick. This shade was originally from the Stylishly Yours collection from MAC.



Now the only thing I got for face was two Select Moisturecover corrector/ concelers in NC 44 and NC 43 which are my shades.




That's all for my haul. Hopefully I'll get more at the next sale. I was sort of disappointed I didn't see a huge array of pigments and paint pots at this sale. The only ones I saw were from the Cham Pale collection (paint pots). The pigments there were seen many times before from previous sales. If you have any questions on the products let me know.








-Lush Kisses a.k.a Tasha

No comments: